Re: [opensuse-factory] [ANNOUNCE] Will update PackageKit to 0.6.1 in Factory next week
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:53:43 +0100
Le lundi 25 janvier 2010, à 12:13 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
So we'll put the next release of PackageKit in Factory (0.6.1, due next
week, I think).

I used a time travel machine and went in the future. So it's now the
week after I sent this mail in my timeline :-)

PackageKit 0.6.2 is in home:vuntz:branches:GNOME:Factory and is getting
reviewed. So it will enter GNOME:Factory soon. Which means it will
probably get pushed to Factory in the next few days.

This version is known to require a new KPackageKit, so I'd appreciate if
someone could take care of this.

Thanks,

Vincent

--