Re: [opensuse-factory] Unusual directory
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:23:40 +0100
Le dimanche 21 février 2010, à 21:33 -0600, Jon Cosby a écrit :

I noticed a directory in M2 with an unusual name, "/Œ^ ," owned by GDM.
There are no files or sub-directories in it. Does anyone know what this
might be? GDM crashed on me when I updated to M2, and it could have been
created then, but I'd like to find out what it is before removing it.

Hrm, weird, gdm shouldn't create this. It should be safe to remove this;
but if it is created again, then you definitely found something some
interesting bug.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.