[opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-project] LXDE : current status (what is done and missing things i CANNOT fix)
  • From: Andrea Florio <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:13:17 +0100

Thank you guys, i'm really happy you like my work,
i'm just trying to give back to my favourite distro what it gave me for
several time.

but know i need your help, i simply can't go on alone because i don't
know what exactly do, or simply, i don't have yet "root powers".

opensuse.org)

regards
Andrea