Re: [opensuse-factory] RFC: Announcing important changes in the distribution
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:20:17 -0600
On Saturday 12 December 2009 04:58:14 jdd wrote:
Le 12/12/2009 11:39, Rob OpenSuSE a écrit :
May be something done similarly to comment editor would avoid
Basically when you're editting a comment, you only have a "Preview"
button, then it shows you how it will look and offers a "Publish"

It would be good, but I don't know is it possible.
The doesn't list
anything like that, which basically means that Mediawiki software should be
changed to accomplish that.

if you don't want to loose data and have to rewrite an article, you
have to save as often as possible. making it possible to save a draft
would be invaluable. MoinMoin wiki do this, saving a draft each tim
one preview an article. Do mediawiki do this now (it did not last time
I used it)

If it logs you out automatically, then log in and go back to your edit window
using a *browser* back button, not the link provided by screen that comes up
after login.

I use that all the time and it works even if I'm doing something else and
browser goes to empty edit screen automatically. It is just one more press on
a browser back button and then Preview or Save work as expected. Nothing is

Regards Rajko,

openSUSE Wiki Team:
People of openSUSE: