Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-project] opensuse source?
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 22:04:22 +0200
On 12/05/2009 09:11 PM, Peter Pöml wrote:

Am 05.12.2009 um 19:15 schrieb Rob OpenSuSE:
Fact is the OP and myself could not find the source rpm's despite
looking, and Google was not very helpful either, this is my
explanation.

Sure, as the first link on a Google search for "opensuse sources" is
http://www.novell.com/products/opensuse/source_code.html which is
horribly outdated. Could you please use the "feedback" link on the
bottom of the page, and request an update?

Third link, http://en.opensuse.org/Download, lacks to mention the
sources. But fixing should be straightforward as well. It's probably a
wiki page that can be edited; otherwise I'd suggest to open a bug report.

Obvious solutions, or not? :-)

And if you could also open a bug report about software.opensuse.org as
well, that would be great I guess - because it's another obvious place
where people tend to look.

Peter
Shouldn't the sources be in the yast community repos list and be
installable by yast?
Regards
Dave P