Re: [opensuse-factory] dropping BitTorrent (Mainline) package
  • From: Lars Müller <lmuelle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 21:11:03 +0100
On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 08:54:16PM +0100, jdd wrote:
Le 04/12/2009 19:59, Lars Müller a écrit :

Yes, but that might not require to keep a dummy package and might not be
stored in the RPM DB.

and why? save 15 bytes?

It does not belong to the package DB as it is no longer a package.

what is important is user convience, specially when it's a no work system

That's why I suggested to communicate the chnage via the release notes
and or the wiki.

BTW That is my point of view. If you consider this important for your
convience please file a feature request.

I'm for my part am happy if I get informed if discontinued stuff gets
dropped.

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]