Re: [opensuse-factory] documenting new behaviors
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:25:24 +0100
Rob OpenSuSE <rob.opensuse.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

2009/12/2 Thomas Schraitle <thomas.schraitle@xxxxxxx>:

This one is currently useless for someone wanting to know about 11.1
-> 11.2 it just refers to the general Bug page
http://en.opensuse.org/Bugs

The links on the Documentation download page at Novell.com referred by
openSUSE.org also seem to be patly referring to wrong out of date
links.

I'm sorry about this. Often it is just too late to populate the Changes
from Version to Version Section before the authoring deadline. Thus
everything I'm aware of ends in the release notes (see
http://en.opensuse.org/Release_Notes).

After GA, I move interesting entries from the release notes to the
Section of the Manual that Thomas mentioned.

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation