Re: [opensuse-factory] RFC: Announcing important changes in the distribution
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:27:27 -0500

And how do we get it to those who don't participate in these lists?

IMHO this information should be "front and center" on the opensuse page.

Possible a 4th button below "Create It" with the "Major upcoming changes" or "Upcoming large impact changes". Link this to a wiki page that contains details about the changes being implemented.

Robert

It's a huge challenge that i don't have a clue as to how to handle
it......

Software Engineer Consultant LINUX
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147