Re: [opensuse-factory] documenting new behaviors
  • From: Rob OpenSuSE <rob.opensuse.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:43:03 +0000
2009/12/2 Egbert Eich <eich@xxxxxxx>:

We are working on a new wiki structure so stuff should be easier to find
in the future.
I still consider a wiki the better tool for that. 'pastebins' are for
rapid exchange of larger blocks of information you only need very temporarily.

It is not only finding stuff in the Wiki, but actually a problem of
content creation. I tried to do Wiki and gave up, finding it far too
annoying. If the Wiki is not FAR easier to edit, than it was when I
last tried, then I WILL NOT do it.

Perhaps Wiki enthusiasts could import from a text email based
resource, and I had pastebins in mind for that purpose.

Rob