Re: [opensuse-factory] Leafnode dropped ?!
  • From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 00:30:10 +0100
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 07:41:11PM +0100, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
I think that most of the people that ever tried to package something for
openSUSE are already subscribed there. These are also the people who can
take over the maintainership of packages.

At the conference in Nuernberg it was amazing to hear how many developers
where not subscribed to the developers list. Going from there I would not
be surprised if people interested in packaging are not subscribed to that
list.

houghi
--
Theologians can pursuade themselves of anything. Anyone who can worship
a trinity and insists that his religion is a monotheism can believe