Re: [opensuse-factory] Leafnode dropped ?!
  • From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:41:54 +0100
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 12:00:46PM +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Hi,

2009/11/24 Daniele <kailed@xxxxxxxxxx>:
It's not only packaging, what if it doens't build ?

Then you ask on opensuse-packaging and you'll get instant help.
Just try it! ;)

I did and the whole experience was not a very nice one. I seriously tried
to give it a go with one package. Just one. Not even a difficult one I
think.

I STILL do not know, after many months, how to do basic stuff. And nothing
has happend in the mean time. I just frustrated myself and others and
wasted a LOT of time that I and others could have used in a much more
productive way.

Please understand, everybody has its own quealities and what looks easy
for one person is impossible for another.

houghi
--
First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn
numbers into letters with ASCII and we thought it was a typewriter. Then