Re: [opensuse-factory] Feature #308284: Ship openSUSE 11.2
  • From: Dirk Müller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 00:02:46 +0100
On Wednesday 04 November 2009, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

I think you'll find Stefan wants to have the latest packages. i.e.
later than those frozen in 11.2
Realistically, I expect that there is nothing new checked into FACTORY
right now, but I at least expect FACTORY to be at the same level as
11.2 and not older. (And yes, a recent kernel, without security holes,
would be nice. It really is a pity that the FACTORY users are kept
insecure deliberately.)

11.2 and Factory have major differences currently, and hundreds of packages
fail to build. publishing is currently disabled until things are somewhat
stable again.

You're free to help with fixing :-)

Greetings,
Dirk