Re: [opensuse-factory] zypper
  • From: Cecil Westerhof <Cecil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:06:27 +0200
Op woensdag 30-09-2009 om 10:56 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Dave
Plater:
Yast2 online update will only work when 11.2 is released and the update
repository starts supplying updates. The equivalent to zypper update in
yast is:-
1) Select Yast2 Software Management or if you start it from the command
line, "yast2 sw_single"
2) Select repositories tab or view, if there is no repositories tab, to
open one in the qt (kde) version.
3) Select the @system repository.
4) Right click on any package an select context menu item "all in this
list" and from the sub menu "update if a newer version is available"
Hope this helps

I'll use zypper untill 11.2 is released. I prefer Yast, but can work
with zypper.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer