Re: [opensuse-factory] No updates of any description to 11.2 (MS6)?
  • From: Per Osbäck <per@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:40:01 +0200
fredag 04 september 2009 08.30.46 skrev Basil Chupin:
I've had 11.2 MS6 installed for several days now and have the
.../factory/repo/oss and ..../non-oss, as well as the other Community
repos, installed.

Yet over this period there have been no updates to any installed files.

I only use YaST (and Online Update applet) to check for new updates.

I actually have the same question for PackageKit (also the backend for Online
Update applet?) applet.

it never offers any updates, is it only supposed to show "official" updates
from
updates repo? and not from other repos?

Is it a natural thing that there have not been any updates or is it
because I am using the 'normal' built-in YaST update facility and should
be using something else?

BC