Re: [opensuse-factory] Not getting dualscreens to work
  • From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 23:13:31 +0200
I ran the *.run and then ran nvidea-settings. That resulted in Windowmaker
being unable to start and under KDE the screen0 works, but screen1 shows a
cross when I go over it.

So it does not work, which could be a potential issue for when it is
released.

houghi

There is quite few options that nvidia-xconfig can handle.
Keywords are twinview and xinerama.

Would it be possible to elaborate on that a bit?

I asume twinview is having identical screens and xinerama one large
screen. I want neither.

Also I am now not able to do [CTRL][ALT][F1] to go to CLI.

houghi
--
Filled with mingled cream and amber I will drain that glass again. Such
hilarious visions clamber Through the chambers of my brain -- Quaintest