Re: [opensuse-factory] Milestone5 observations
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 12:18:41 +0200
Peter Nikolic wrote:

MS5 observations

Network setup (this one is still in existence since 10.0 at least)
when yast attempts to configure the network it fails every time it
seems not to be able to set the gateway IP the nameserver IP DHCP
fails to get an address with the failures

Peter, are you seriously suggesting that YaST network setup has not been
working since 10.0 ?? I can't exactly confirm that - the only network
config problem I have had is when I do an installation over ssh+nfs and
then change the network address during stage2. Mea culpa really.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.4°C)