[opensuse-factory] KDE Bug Report
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:35:54 -0500
Hey Group;

Why is it when Amarok fails up comes a KDE bug report form. Click trough it a come to the form just before finish. It request that I fill in data to describe the failure of Amarok 2.1.1 from openSuSE's RPM.
I have downloaded all 4 amarok related rpms (1 program, debug-info, debug-source and 1 amarok-lang)
I get to the screen where I am asked to fill in data. Problem is the GUI will not allow me to complete the form. So to complete it I hit finish. It send it. However, no "How doe it" data has been supplied.
This is only been tested as a user. I have files fro strace and gdb to include also

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street Email:" n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx "