Re: [opensuse-factory] gnome-keyring-daemon gone madddd
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:50:59 -0400
* Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-17-09 10:44]:

So how is gnome-keyring started? Is it running after login? Or does it
appear when you run a specific application?

I don't know, maybe pam?? I have beagle running, could that be it. It
appears to generate another instance (or several) for both <user> and
<root> about every five minutes. I will watch and advise interval. I
would post it now, but just deleted all instances and related
directories in /tmp.

tks,