Re: [opensuse-factory] gnome-keyring-daemon gone madddd
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:43:58 +0200
Le lundi 17 août 2009, à 09:59 -0400, Patrick Shanahan a écrit :
* Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-17-09 04:39]:
Le dimanche 16 août 2009, à 20:43 -0400, Patrick Shanahan a écrit :

Being quite adventurous and nosey, I installed and tried gnome and
evolution. I have removed evolution returned to kde4, but
gnome-keyring-daemon has gone wild. I have had as high as 2000
instances revealed by 'ps aux' and matching directories in /tmp.

It would certainly be useful to know how gnome-keyring is started. Is
this using a KDE session or a GNOME session?

KDE/kdm

So how is gnome-keyring started? Is it running after login? Or does it
appear when you run a specific application?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.