Re: [opensuse-factory] gnome-keyring-daemon gone madddd
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:59:26 -0400
* Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-17-09 04:39]:
Le dimanche 16 août 2009, à 20:43 -0400, Patrick Shanahan a écrit :

Being quite adventurous and nosey, I installed and tried gnome and
evolution. I have removed evolution returned to kde4, but
gnome-keyring-daemon has gone wild. I have had as high as 2000
instances revealed by 'ps aux' and matching directories in /tmp.

It would certainly be useful to know how gnome-keyring is started. Is
this using a KDE session or a GNOME session?

KDE/kdm