Re: [opensuse-factory] About M5 (status distribution)
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:25:52 +0200
Am Mittwoch 05 August 2009 schrieb Vincent Untz:
Le mercredi 05 août 2009, à 11:53 +0200, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
Hi,

We passed the deadline of new package versions without any major harm,
the build failures even reduced and the last DVD build I tested did even
install flawless.

But I'm not so sure it's worth publishing M5 ISOs (beside the
automatically published live ISOs). I would rather spend more time on
fixing issues that come up with the current version set and then publish
M6 ISOs.

When would the M6 isos be? August 20th, as planned?

Yes, the less time I spend on M5 the more likely it is that 20th will work out
:)

Greetings, Stephan