Re: [opensuse-factory] Packages needing version updates
  • From: Per Osbäck <per@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 12:53:40 +0200
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:40:39 +0200, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi,

As Beineri asked me to run my version checker script again
before we enter the first Freeze....

I had to first update the framework from using PDB to use the
buildservice, for both versions and maintainers. Done.

Users with @ are @novell.com, maw@.... should perhaps be
SOME_OTHER_GNOME_DEVELOPER these days, but he is still listed as
maintainer/bugowner, same for Mike Fabian.

NONE currently means "no direct owner, owned by project."

As usual: Update at discretion of the packager(s).

Daily updated overview page with same content:
http://www.suse.de/~meissner/package-updates.html

Can't find filzilla in this list? factory version is 3.0.3 and latest is
3.2.6.1

it seem to be maintained in network but building is disabled?
a more updated version (3.2.4) is available in network:utilities

Be green, Marcus