Re: [opensuse-factory] change app menu style
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:26:20 +0200
Mandag den 20. juli 2009 04:37:05 skrev Patrick Shanahan:
* Rajko M. <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx> [07-19-09 22:31]:
On Sunday 19 July 2009 06:53:38 pm Patrick Shanahan wrote:
Some time back I changed the kicker menu/application menu to old style
and cannot remember how/where and cannot find information on how to
change it back to the "new" style.

How do I adjust kmenu's style?

Right click on Main Menu icon and use option from drop down menu.

tks, but that only allows changing the "old" menu. I would like to
return to the "new" kmenu style for testing.

In my 4.3rc2 (on 11.1 though) I have the context menu options to switch
styles, both ways.

But, the menus are just widgets they're not "hardcoded" in the panel anymore,
you should be able switch manually by simply:

Right click desktop -> add widgets -> drag "Application Launcher" to the
panel.

And remove the traditional menu widget if desired.