Re: [opensuse-factory] icon rendering broken in Gnome?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:41:27 +0200
On 7/20/2009 at 9:31, Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm running Factory in Gnome but since quite some time the icons are
"broken" as in being rendered with errors.
I'm running in VirtualBox so I first suspected vboxdrv to be responsible
for that but now switched to vesafb and still get the same issue. Do
others see the same or is it still VB related?

Wolfgang

Wolfgang,

I'm running Factory on my day-to-day work notebook (I know: never use it on
productive systems and the like... but it's still the best test) and have
not seen any badly rendered icons.

Is it in special places you see this? Special apps? Maybe you can share a
screenshot?

Dominique