Re: [opensuse-factory] updateTestcase filling /var/log
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:47:45 -0400
* Jano Kupec <jkupec@xxxxxxx> [07-13-09 05:08]:
Dave Plater wrote:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
updateTestcase files are filling /var/log. They appear to be generated
when "zypper ref;zypper dup" is ran.

This is also irritating me, a new one appears for every dependency that
needs resolving when zypper dup is used even if you cancel before the
dup is actually performed. I suppose it needs a bug report if someone
hasn't already made one.

Yes, it's annoying for Factory users. We're working on making it
configurable, hold on.

Tks much, please keep us informed.