Re: [opensuse-factory] updateTestcase filling /var/log
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:47:45 -0400
* Jano Kupec <jkupec@xxxxxxx> [07-13-09 05:08]:
Dave Plater wrote:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
updateTestcase files are filling /var/log. They appear to be generated
when "zypper ref;zypper dup" is ran.

This is also irritating me, a new one appears for every dependency that
needs resolving when zypper dup is used even if you cancel before the
dup is actually performed. I suppose it needs a bug report if someone
hasn't already made one.

Yes, it's annoying for Factory users. We're working on making it
configurable, hold on.

Tks much, please keep us informed.

Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711 Photo Album:
Registered Linux User #207535 @