Re: [opensuse-factory] MidnightCommander on the livecds
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 19:01:18 -0400
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-02-09 18:55]:
On Thursday, 2009-07-02 at 18:45 +0200, Karsten K??nig wrote:
Stephan Binner asked on the -kde list if people have a suggestion for
applications to be included as a bit of free space turned up, well people
didn't mind the question beeing asked on the -kde list so most went ahead
suggested mc ;-)

There was no way stopping them, not even telling them to ask on -factory, so
well here it is, alot of people asked for it and I guess they are right.
First pro-mc post:

Of course I'd vote for mc on the lives. Even on the rescue system lives.

Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711 Photo Album:
Registered Linux User #207535 @