[opensuse-factory] New software version storeBackup
  • From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 13:37:58 +0200
storeBackup is now at version 3.0 and version 3.1 is on its way very soon.

When I look at wat is in Factory, I still see only version 1.19

I have put it on https://features.opensuse.org/306419 but nothing happend.
One person has the 2.0 version for Factory, but that is also out of date.

I also contacted a maintainer that I found on OBS and he basicaly told be
that he did not make the program, so it is not his responsability. (About
a year ago when 2.0 came out)

What can I do so that the correct version will be included in Factory?
There is no need to update the other distro versions as that might cause
problems.

The reason that the newer versions are not added might be because the
website of the project has changed to
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/storebackup

I think it is essential to have the correct version in openSUSE. Now it
looks as if we are still having Firefox 1.19 in the distro while 3.1 is
out. I is just not clear on how to do it and see result.

houghi
--
Listen do you hear them drawing near in their search for the sinners?
Feeding on the power of our fear and the evil within us.