Re: [opensuse-factory] status distribtution
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:11:53 +0200
Am Dienstag 19 Mai 2009 schrieb Alexey Eremenko:
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

gcc44 hit the factory repo yesterday afternoon. zypper dup didn't show
any errors, which is good. I didn't yet have the chance to see if the
system also works flawless, I hope someone else might have news.
Otherwise I let you know later today.

Unfortunately the NET isos do not work as they are not yet adapted to the
new libraries and it will take a while to fix this as currently factory
is rebuilding from scratch ;(

How long does it usually takes to rebuild whole factory? And how many
PCs (CPUs/Cores) work on it?

Well, gcc44 was checked in friday at lunchtime and the repo went out on monday
late afternoon. The build service reports 196 build hosts (one CPU each).

Greetings, Stephan