Re: [opensuse-factory] Plans and Issues for ATI fglrx Driver for 11.2?
  • From: Juan Erbes <jerbes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:36:44 -0300
What method to install the Ati drver has used You ?

What method to configure the Ati drver has used You?

Sometimes, can coexist in xorg.conf the 2 drivers, the radeonhd and
the fglrx. You has verfified that?

I prefer to install by compilation executing as "su" "sh
ati-driver-installer-9.2-x86.x86_64.run", and the initial
configuration with the "aticonfig" tool.

Regards