Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE 4.2.1 broken
  • From: russbucket <russbucket@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:23:59 -0700
On Thursday 02 April 2009 10:37:53 pm Peter Czanik wrote:
Hello,

Peter Czanik írta:
Günther J. Niederwimmer írta:
is KDE 4.2.1 factory / 11.1 broken ?

Yes, it seems to be broken. My KDE 4.2.1 works fine, but when I check in
YaST if there are any upgrades, many version numbers are marked with
red, meaning that the given file is missing from the repo, only the
4.1.3 version is available from the base distribution.

As of now (morning, 3rd April) the repo is updated to 4.2.2 and no build
failures. I could not test a fresh install, but upgrading worked fine
for all packages.
Bye,
CzP
Is there a new repo for 4.2.1?