Re: [opensuse-factory] HPLIP version
  • From: Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:22:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

On Apr 3 14:08 Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 03 avril 2009, à 11:52 +0200, Johannes Meixner a écrit :
As far as I know up to now, submitreq does basically nothing
more than telling me that someone likes to get changes committed
but it does not provide me information whether or not the
changed stuff did successfully build on all architectures.
Therefore in the end a submitreq forces me to do build-tests
on my own.
But since I have no longer any time to work on it continuously
I have also no time to do manual build-tests after a submitreq.

What you want is:
osc rresults GNOME:Factory gnome-panel

(osc --help shows some interesting commands ;-))

This is not what I asked for.

More precisely:
I do not want to receive any submitreq at all if it was
not tested in advance whether or not the suff successfully
builds on all architectures to which it should be finally
submitted, i.e. the "mbuild" step in our current workflow
getpac, [change it], mbuild, submitpac

If I am asked to submit something for someone else,
the steps until a successful "mbuild" must have already
been done - otherwise a request that I should submit it
does not make any sense at all.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex