Re: [opensuse-factory] eee-pc hotkey support not up to date..?
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:32:36 +0200
Herbert Graeber schreef:

I have gone another way.

I have installed openSUSE 11.1 and replaced to kernel only by the latest one
from the Kernel:HEAD repository. Things that worked without problems, which
havent with the original kernel: Hotkeys, except xrandr handling, WLAN
inclusive rfkill support (no madwifi required anymore!). The only thing that
had to configure is the load of the pciehp and rfkill-input modules.

Herbert

I have the latest installed, next to the original one.
But as it not is instructed by hardware detection, it doesn't know about
fi rt2860ST, and so it seems it does not exist...
How did you get everything working?

--
Have a nice day ;)

Oddball aka M9.