Re: [opensuse-factory] Factory doesn't boot on Virtualbox ose
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 08:23:07 +0100
Cristian Rodríguez a écrit :
jdd escribió:

true, very good, and it installs also.

It didnt install for me :| but I will try again later, it just hangs
while "preparing disks"..

well, for me it worked mostly: I have a running system :-) - this is
virtualbox with 512Mo ram

However I had a metadata error for the repositories oss, non oss and
update (automatically installed).

I asked for french and didn't have - I had to manually go to
yast/langage and set it again here (I had set the language at the and
of the install questions, before installing).

halt didn't stop the computer,I didn't try halt -p

now I install kde4, will report.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net