Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE3 Kaffeine misses plugins after update.
  • From: Peter Hoyer <peter.hoyer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:34:52 +0100
Am Montag, 29. Dezember 2008 12:46:48 schrieb Oddball:
Oddball schreef:
Do i have to file a bug for this, or is the KDE3 kaffeine version no
longer supported?
( i hope so until the kde4 version is ready..;?)

I also tried kaffeine4, which will not run from rootkonsole, only from
konsole, and then it has the same: xine: cannot find input plugin for
MRL [dvd://]

It runs from alt+F2: kdesu-kaffeine4

Is this the kpackagekit authority problem?
Do i have to file a bug for this?

Perhaps your normal user is not member of usergroup "cdrom", I had something
similar with OS 11.1. Add via yast.

Kind regards,

Peter