Re: [opensuse-factory] Which repo to use for updater testing in 11.2A.0?
  • From: peter nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 18:55:01 +0000
On Sunday 07 December 2008, Magnus Boman wrote:

Do you guys do anything but complain about stuff you don't understand?
I'm honestly a bit sick and tired reading your emails, especially when
you make stuff up.
How about asking *how* and *if* you can do it differently if there is
something you don't like?

Cheers,
Magnus

And hows about we get Opensuse back to a decent workable distro for once
instead of all this stuff that keeps causing problems .

ie KDE4 and friends not liked by many loathed by a lot but still the C**P
keeps getting piled high , There are issues that should NOT be this far down
the path to release and if it means pushing the release date FORWARD a few
months so be it needs must

Pete .

--
SuSE Linux 10.3-Alpha3. (Linux is like a wigwam - no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)