Re: [opensuse-factory] YaST2
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 15:45:36 +0100
On Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2008, Katarina Machalkova wrote:
Gtk UI has it already, I think it's a nice feature request to have that in
Qt UI (maybe also curses, if somebody would make use of it even there)

It's there, and we really don't want even more filter views - there are too
many already for many not-so-expert users.

Simply use a view where you can see all packages you are possibly interested
in, e.g. "Installation Summary" with "installed" checked, then sort for
versions: You will get the "red" packages first (packages where you have a
newer version than available on any active repository), then "blue" packages
(packages that could be updated), then "black" (not installed or you have the
most recent version).

CU
--
Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> Penguin by conviction.