Re: [opensuse-factory] YaST2
  • From: Katarina Machalkova <kmachalkova@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 13:49:52 +0100

What I would like is a button that shows me all of the potential
updates so that I can choose which ones are of interest.

So, if I understand it correctly, you'd like to see a package filter (much
like those we already have - Patterns, Languages, Repositories etc.),
something like 'Updatable packages' i.e. all those that have newer version
available in some of the configured repositories, in package manager GUI ..

Gtk UI has it already, I think it's a nice feature request to have that in Qt
UI (maybe also curses, if somebody would make use of it even there)

frozenB.
--
\\\\\ Katarina Machalkova
\\\\\\\__o YaST developer