Re: [opensuse-factory] compiz suggestion
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 11:52:43 -0600
On Friday 05 December 2008 12:05:06 pm John Lange wrote:

Again, I totally understand that this isn't something that SUSE has much
control over but if there can be better coordination between SUSE and
the critical driver makers that sure would be nice.

This is still Release Candidate.
When GM comes out ATI can do something about 11.1, not before.

The problem for opensource is that bleeding edge software makes everybody
around it busy, including ATI and Nvidia. I'm sure they have to decide about
priorities, just as anybody else.

--
Regards, Rajko