Re: [opensuse-factory] "blank screen" screensaver doesn't work in gnome
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:08:57 +0100
Le mercredi 03 décembre 2008, à 13:27 -0500, Putrycz, Erik a écrit :
I disabled power management for the screen and selected "blank screen"
in gnome. Instead of launching the screensaver, the CPU starts eating a
whole core and the screen is frozen on the same picture until I move the
mouse.

Probably safer to file a bug to get someone to look at it -- I guess
more details would be needed.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.