Re: [opensuse-factory] RC1
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:35:50 +0100
Am Sonntag 30 November 2008 schrieb Fred A. Miller:

Intel is dropping the ball on their commitment to Linux, I fear. The
code is open, however, so I guess there's no reason to not have drivers
working well for all Intel chipsets. 11.0 ran fine on this laptop, so
yes.....there's been a "regression" alright!

Yes, the code is open, but it still takes someone understanding the
performance of the chip better than Intel. Good luck ;(

Greetings, Stephan