Re: [opensuse-factory] RC1 and bluetooth adapter
  • From: Mike <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:01:43 +0100
On Sunday 30 November 2008 16:58, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Sonntag 30 November 2008 schrieb Mike:
I wonder what else changed and is only half done? That's really not
a good way to make an impression.

Hi Mike,

It's all opensource software. I suggest you open an editor today!

Believe me, if I was a programmer, I would. I'm not. Never have been. I
do test, and report when I find problems. It was the manner that you
answered with that showed indifference. Something that used to work,
and now you say it's only half done, or not at all. Your attitude
basically came across to me as, so what? it's not done with no
inference that it might get fixed, or what the solution to the OP's
original problem might be.

Mike

--
6:56pm up 52 days 23:06, 4 users, load average: 2.28, 2.23, 2.18