Re: [opensuse-factory] RC1
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 07:57:22 +0100
Am Samstag 29 November 2008 schrieb Quentin Jackson:

Well, that opinion right there (about the can't be allowed in a GM
release) and an opinion that I generally share is in my opinion the
little nugget that causes/fixes the issue I'm talking about depending on
the particular developers take on it maybe and the community as a whole.
I've tried to raise this before, even tried to talk to Andreas about it
but after too-ing and fro-ing evetually ended up with no response
unfortunately. I would love this topic to be brought up and voted on,
but I have no idea where to raise it, if it has been officially raised
before or anything. Does anyone know where we could look at this as a
community? To me it might just make the difference between awesome
software that works sometimes and awesome software that can be relied
upon.

You could start with finding out how many Intel graphics system it really
affects. It works fine with all systems I tried.

Greetings, Stephan