[opensuse-factory] Packman repos for Opensuse 11.1 do'nt work
  • From: "Juan Erbes" <jerbes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:49:39 -0200
I added the Packman repos for Opensuse 11.1 beta 5, but do'nt appear
any package from this repo in the Yast software install module.
The repo that I used is:

Because the packages from Packman do'nt appear in the install software
window, I download and installed by the command rpm -i --force
--nodeps, meaning that lather the Yast software install module will
resolve the dependecies problems, but it do'nt detect any problem.

The "1 click install" of the Packman site, do'nt works, becuase the ymp extension
was not associated with any application, and I do'nt find the
executable of the Yast software install module.