[opensuse-factory] Packman repos for Opensuse 11.1 do'nt work
  • From: "Juan Erbes" <jerbes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:49:39 -0200
I added the Packman repos for Opensuse 11.1 beta 5, but do'nt appear
any package from this repo in the Yast software install module.
The repo that I used is:
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/packman/suse/11.1/

Because the packages from Packman do'nt appear in the install software
window, I download and installed by the command rpm -i --force
--nodeps, meaning that lather the Yast software install module will
resolve the dependecies problems, but it do'nt detect any problem.

The "1 click install" of the Packman site
http://packman.links2linux.de, do'nt works, becuase the ymp extension
was not associated with any application, and I do'nt find the
executable of the Yast software install module.

Regards