Re: [opensuse-factory] Missing nmap and mc (mcedit) in SLED Beta
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 13:00:30 -0500

well, at least you did not send http :^)

top post and full quote :^(

* Andrew Joakimsen <joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx> [11-23-08 12:41]:
I am talking about the DVD.

There is only MC debug package, and no nmap package.

Where is the SLED Beta discussion? AFAIK there is none.

iiuc, 11.1 will be the basis for the next SLED and as such,
11.1-factory is the beta.

No documentation either... there are 3 5G DVD images, only seem to
need the 1st one but noone can tell me what the next two are.

it *is* a *beta*

Had to push hard for them to even tell me how to file a bugreport.

information available on the wiki at

Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711 Photo Album:
Registered Linux User #207535 @