Re: [opensuse-factory] Missing nmap and mc (mcedit) in SLED Beta
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 11:54:04 -0600
On Sunday 23 November 2008 11:39:24 am Andrew Joakimsen wrote:

I am talking about the DVD.

There is only MC debug package, and no nmap package.

Where is the SLED Beta discussion? AFAIK there is none. No
documentation either... there are 3 5G DVD images, only seem to need
the 1st one but noone can tell me what the next two are. Had to push
hard for them to even tell me how to file a bugreport.

The beta testing for SLED is not public and, while you can ask SLED related
questions, this list is for sure not the place where you can get answers that
you are looking for. More you can find here:

http://news.opensuse.org/2008/09/15/call-for-suse-linux-enterprise-and-opensuse-beta-testers/

--
Regards, Rajko