Re: [opensuse-factory] Why does ksnapshot insist on saving a .jpeg and not .jpg anymore?
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 23:06:58 -0600
David C. Rankin wrote:
Guys,

I am just curious why I can't save images in KDE4's version of
ksnapshot as
.jpg anymore. For some reason, every time I try to save a file in ksnapshot as
a .jpg, I type "." "j" "p" and as soon as I type "g" the dialog sticks an "e"
in there between the "p" and the "g" -- quite annoying really.

Is there anyway to change this? Or is this like the konqueror icon text
field
width issue where I can't set my text width to 525 px. anymore -- my choices
are now (small medium or large)? Kind of like shopping for T-shirts.

Nobody??

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E. | openSoftware und SystemEntwicklung
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC | Countdown for openSuSE 11.1