Re: [opensuse-factory] Review of 11.1 Beta 5; KDE 4
  • From: Jens Nixdorf <jens.nixdorf.liste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:48:24 +0100
Hi David,

Am Sonntag 16 November 2008 schrieb David C. Rankin:

Jens,

I'm not that familiar with the intel wireless and wpa. If it uses
wpasupplicant for wpa connections, you can manually create a
wpa_supplicant.conf to work with your station. This may just apply to
the atheros setup, but you can check:

maybe i was a bit misunderstandable because of my limited knowledge of
your language. I have no problem to configure my wlan-card in linux,
either with Networkmanager or with the old ifconfig/iwconfig-commands or
via yast. The problem i had was that the Networkmanager simply doesnt
work with this setup (openSUSE 11.1 B5, KDE 4 and my notebook).

Thanks nevertheless for your try to help me,

regards, Jens