Re: [opensuse-factory] System-tray icon corruption in KDE4.1
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:48:28 -0600
Basil Chupin wrote:
David C. Rankin wrote:
Basil,

I bet it is happening, but your just not catching it. It took me three
tries
with ksnapshot to catch the behavior, but a picture is worth 1000 words.

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/openSUSE_11.1/kicker-floating-systray.jpeg

OK, I see what you are talking about but, as I already stated, I don't
have this occurring.

I did notice, however, that the whole task/quicklaunch bar is very
squashed up. Did you "fiddle" with its settings and push its size down
too far? (Fiddling also with the panel alignment may be contributing to
this behaviour.)

Ciao.

I set it to a size of 40 like the default for kde3 and decreased the
icon size
to small. I had to reset it to something. I accidentally grabbed the wrong
place while the taskbar setting were open and it covered nearly half the screen
;-)

That almost rivaled the time I clicked "delete this panel" instead of
"delete
this icon"... They really ought to move those two farther apart.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E. |
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC | Countdown for openSuSE 11.1