Re: [opensuse-factory] Fac-non oss: no valid metadata found...
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:25:53 +0100
Le mercredi 12 novembre 2008, à 10:45 +0100, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
Am Mittwoch 12 November 2008 schrieb Gerald Pfeifer:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Stephan Kulow wrote:
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/factory/repo/non-oss
signature verification failed for content

Yeah, we changed our signing key and this caused some
problems. I hope this is easy and quick to fix.

I'm afraid I missed an announcement where the new key was proactively
announced including it's fingerprint.

If this is supposed to be the new standard key, when/how is this going
to be published?

Or will we revert to the original key? What is the "easy and quick fix"
supposed to be? Me trusting the new key (without anyone confirming it's
fingerprint), or something on the server side?

If you install our products, you will get the new key.

I think the issue is raised for people who don't install but just
upgrade with zypper. How should those people handle the new key?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.