Re: [opensuse-factory] powermanagement KDE4 -- powerdevil does not handle buttons
  • From: Holger Macht <hmacht@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:11:53 +0100
On Sun 09. Nov - 17:07:31, Felix Möller wrote:
Hi,

as kpowersave has been dropped I am using powerdevil now.

Do the button events work for anybody? My system does a straigt shutdown, no
matter what I configure. kpowersave is/was able to handle the button events.

/usr/lib/acpid/power_button just should do the shutdown with no active X
session...

Please move this script away and try again. Does it still do the shutdown?
If not, please create a bug and assign it to me.

Has anybody looked into this yet, is it a bug or my system? Sadly I did not
find the time yet to look deeper into it.

Regards,
Holger